Personal data protection
Collection of personal data
Personal data collected on this site are the following :
- account opening: when creating your user account, your last name, first name, email address and date of birth.
- connection: when you connect to the site, to place an order or use the services offered by the site www.maison-matisse.com, the latter records, in particular, your first name, last name, connection data, usage data, location data, and, if applicable, payment data.
- profile: the use of the services provided on the site allows you to fill in a profile, which may include an address and a telephone number.
Use of personal data
Personal data are only used in the context of your commercial relationship with the company Henri Matisse SAS. Their purpose is to provide the site's services, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. Personal data is never sold to third parties.
More specifically, personal data is processed for the following purposes :
- access and use of the site by you ;
- managing the operation and optimization of the site ;
- conclusion and execution of the contract for the purchase of items for sale on www.maison-matisse.com;
- organization of the conditions of use of payment services ;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by you ;
- provision of www.maison-matisse.com services, reserved for registered users, such as newsletter registration ;
- management of your requests transmitted to our Customer Service ;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents.
In the above-mentioned cases, the processing of your personal data is necessary for the proper performance of the contract entered into with you or for the implementation of a service that you have expressly requested from us. In addition, we carry out statistical studies and analyses with data in aggregate form to understand how users interact and use the Site, in order to improve our offer and services.
Only with your prior consent, we also process your personal data to :
- carry out commercial communication activities ;
- personalize the Site based on your interests;
Providers with access to personal data
The personal data collected are transmitted to the service providers of Henri Matisse SAS, who may operate a processing on behalf of Henri Matisse SAS (subcontractors) and/or their own account (data recipients).
These service providers have a limited access to the data, in the context of the execution of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in compliance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
The providers include :
- Sendinblue, our newsletter sending provider,
- banking and financial companies with which Henri Matisse SAS has entered into contracts for the implementation of payment services,
- customs services and providers in case of delivery abroad.
If required by law, data may be transmitted to any police or administrative authority to comply with administrative and judicial procedures, or in the context of judicial requisitions concerning in particular the fight against fraud.
Henri Matisse SAS's subcontractors may have access to the data collected to :
- preparation, shipping of orders and return of products .
- technical maintenance and development operations of the Henri Matisse SAS website, including entities that fulfill orders and provide web hosting, information storage, email service providers, as well as analytics, tag management services, such as Google Analytics.
For more details on these analytics services and how to opt out, we invite you to visit the following sites :
- Google Analytics : https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=fr
Users' rights to their personal data
At any time, depending on the specific treatment, you will be able :
- update or delete your data by logging into your account and configuring your account settings ;
- delete your account by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- revoke your consent to processing ;
- exercise your right of access to know your personal data in our possession, their origin and how they are used. In this case, before the implementation of this right, you may be asked for proof of your identity in order to verify the accuracy ;
- request the update, rectification or integration of them, as well as, in accordance with the regulations on data protection, the deletion, limitation of processing or object to their processing.
If applicable, you may request to receive your personal data in the possession of Henri Matisse SAS in a format that can be read from a computer, tablet or cell phone that can connect to the internet. If you wish, we can transmit your data directly to a third party that you have designated.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out in an illegitimate manner, you can file a complaint with one of the competent supervisory authorities for the respect of the norms in terms of personal data protection.
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time, which depends on the purpose for which it was collected. At the end of this period, your personal data will be deleted or irreversibly made anonymous. The retention period depends on the purpose of the processing: for example, data collected during the purchase of items on www.maison-matisse.com is processed until the conclusion of all administrative and accounting formalities, then it is archived in accordance with French tax regulations (ten years), while data used to send you our newsletters will be kept until you unsubscribe.
The official Facebook and Instagram accounts of Henri Matisse SAS may allow users to post and share their content. Users are informed that content posted on these social networks can be seen by any third party, and that increased vigilance is required from users when providing certain personal data on these sites or applications such as financial data, address or any sensitive data. Henri Matisse SAS is in no way responsible for any damages, if any, caused by third parties due to or arising from the publication of their personal data by users..
Links to third party sites
The hypertext links present on the site www.maison-matisse.com can refer to other Internet sites and Henri Matisse SAS could not be committed if the contents of these sites contravene the legislations in force. Similarly, Henri Matisse SAS cannot be held responsible if the visit, by the Internet user, of one of these sites, causes him/her a prejudice..
Policy regarding " cookies " :
The www.maison-matisse.com website uses " cookies " to facilitate and enhance the online customer experience.
A "cookie" is a small piece of information that is sent to your browser and stored on your computer's hard drive.
We use this information to track the volume, type, and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout of the site, for administrative and planning purposes, and generally to improve the content of the site and user navigation.
These cookies are only installed after acceptance by the user.
Evolution of this information note
This information note on the protection of personal data may undergo changes and integrations over time. We therefore invite you to check its contents periodically. Whenever possible, we will ensure that you are informed of any changes in a timely manner.